Oasis Fairfield is a dining and retail destination in Melbourne; offering a supermarket, bakery, café and restaurant on the premises. The project included commercial kitchens, servery, toilets, lift mezzanine and mechanical plant room.
The Spacez team delivered a full range of construction services on the project, and were proud to tackle every aspect down to the smallest detail with professionalism and care.
This fitout project was extensive, from preliminary demolition and internal slab pouring to the installation of structural works for the lift shaft and mezzanine floor.
- Site management
- Fire rated doors
- External cladding
Key Project Features :
- Site establishment including sewers and water
- Load bearing walls
- Structural sub-floor
- Removing a section of roof
- External cladding and rendering
- Construction and installation of shopfronts
- Commercial entries
- Partitions, cabinets, joinery, glazing and painting
- Walls, floors, suspended ceilings
- Disability ramps
Solid Project Management :
To ensure a great outcome for the client, Spacez managed the project with a solid on-premise management presence to keep the project on track, backed by transparent communications.
Project management services included:
- Regular meetings with clients, builders and contractors for progress and delivery
- Labour hire
- OHS documentation and staff inductions
- Variation meetings and engineering correspondence
- Subcontractor management for specialist items such as fire-rated doors and lift mechanics
- Permits, traffic control for cranes, completion certificates